Sunday, November 1, 2009

besrstash

Sometimes I force myself to make something. I actually wish I did it more often as the result can be pretty fun. I randomly made this guy, a bear with a mustache a little while back. Deciding on the name “Bearstash” I then added some pseudo Japanese to have even more fun with it. The typeface I used was from an online collection my wife came across, the collection features decorative Japanese fonts with style matching English characters as well. Unfortunately I can't find the bookmark I had, so don't have a link, but as it was I couldn’t get all of them to work and ended up having to delete a couple ‘cause they would cause InDesign to crash. Lastly, if anyone who’s fluent in Japanese ever comes across this, does the Japanese I used translate to anything funny?

No comments:

Post a Comment